Story time

Happy Sunday blogcreatures,

Check out the new Sweet Nothings Stamp Co. Releases for May!  Really adorable digi stamps. Plus say ''Hello'' to Sophie's friend , Lucky.

 Today I have a quick and easy project to share. I had so much fun making this project.
(Click Image)
(Click Image)
(Click Image)
This favor box is easy to make and is really great for b-day party , wedding, Christmas etc. I used Story time Sophie & Lucky Digi Stamp  . For coloring I used Copics and Promarkers. 
If you want to watch the video tutorial please click HERE. If you have any question please leave a comment bellow or '' LIKE'' my Facebook page and leave a comment over there. 

Have a great day!

Comments

  1. Loving this favour box and the way you have decorated it.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty boxes, love the colours, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute!! theyre adorable

    stephanie
    stephanoid69-yt

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Maria - your colouring is just fabulous! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooops, forgot to mention that I've got candy on offer until the end of May... Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment