23 October 2012

Hello Card

Good morning blogcreatures, 

What a beautiful morning! I am back today with a new card. Oh , I love cards! I am not sure yet about holiday cards but if you have any request please let me know and I will try to make some easy tutorials. However , here is my card for today.

(Click Image)
(Click Image)
Super cute stamp from Stampotique called Line up. If you have any question please let me know in the comment below. Don't forget to like my FB page for updates. Thanks! Have a great week!

Challenges:

16 comments:

  1. Beautifully colored and designed! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the PDCC!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very striking card and I love the colours you have chosen to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable and I love your coloring!! So glad you joined us at The Play Date Cafe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this...so fun! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ABsolutely gorgeous card and as I said on facebook the colouring is immense xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very very cute card....your colouring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, this card is totally adorable! LOVE those cats!! Thank you for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful colors and style!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful!!! Love the way you coloured the stamp

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg, those little guys are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable card! Love those goofy cats!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected