29 March 2014

Basket

Morning blogcreatures,

NOTE: Keep an eye on the new  May Craft Stamper issue. I had the honor to design a stamp that comes with the magazine , plus some crafty articles from me and more talented ladies. Thanks!

Today's my turn to create something for Whiff of Joy blog. The theme for my project is called: Easter Basket. I really had to think about it, since I don't make many easter creations. I really got inspired to create the basket below, from this link.

Because there is no Easter without eggs, I came up with this trick for Pisces - Special Edition! rubber stamp. The original design has a fish bowl, but I made that into an egg.  Check below how I did that.

The little key charm is from Box of Charms 15 - Keys from  Whiff of Joy. Really had a good time making this basket! Check out Whiff of Joy blog for more inspiration. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. You are quite the magician to transform a fishbowl into an egg, Maria! Brilliantly done! Love the basket--and those scissors!! Congrats on being featured in the upcoming Craft Stamper! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

All pictures, content and creations are my property. Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com