*** Hello everyone. I will be away in August. For important updates, questions, etc... please use my e-mail adress: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com ****

25 March 2014

Oriental love mini closet

Hello blogcreatures,

I am back today with a new creation for Whiff of Joy. I don't watch tv that often, but I really like watching the serial called Suleiman the Magnificent.  Really great home decor, beautiful jewelries and clothing items. You must check that out. For today's creation , I got inspired by that serial , to alter a wooden mini closet that can be used for keys or jewelry.

 I really like how this came out. I love the color combo.  The main image is just perfect for this creation. The stamp is from Stamp Kit- Aladin 1001 nights. You can get this stamp kit for a great deal now!
 The white border is from the French Lilies die and the black swirls is from the Romantic Swirls2.
Hope you like this creation as much as I do. Have a wonderful day and check out this great song from Indila.

Challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work!! Love the pretty image!! Just stunning!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous! love how you've coloured the image, and all those flowers! Thank you for joining us in our Flowery Springtime challenge at Sentimental Sundays !
    Mirella DK
    DT Sentimental Sundays (Cute and Crafty Cards by Mirella)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Asian inspired mini closet, Maria! I think the juxtaposition of the antique closet and more current image is just amazing. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how awesome is this??!!! I love it!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at SGCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous key holder! Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Challenge this week!

    Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the case! I could use something like it my entryway for keys. Thank you for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome project! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

All pictures, content and creations are my property. Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com