Pink + Orange

Morning blogcreatures,

How are you doing today? Are you in the mood to craft? Do you like pink and orange? Well, today we have a  new challenge over at Stampotique Designer's Challenge. Create a background using pink and orange.
For this tag I used three stamps from Stampotique: Beauty Verse, French Journal Page, and Jammin'.
Join our new challenge and you can win a great prize! Please make sure you use only Stampotique stamps for our challenges. Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day and happy crafting!

Comments

  1. What a beautifully crafted tag, Maria! Seems as though Jammin' has had a "head change" and, indeed, looks beautiful! Love the monocle! Great background, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, so imaginative and I love that you used a photo of yourself. That background is really amazing as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have so much beauty and you create so much beauty! amazing piece!!!
    xx
    france

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did here Maria, I like your dance moves ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, not so much a tag more a piece of art! I love it, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. This is great!

    I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment