Take notes

Hello blogcreatures,

Sorry for being quiet lately. I have a good reason. I got sick and I feel really down and no energy at all. However, even if I am sick I still get work done. Today's creation is a mini notebook for notes. I love mini notebooks and boxes. Is just  like a guilty pleasure.

For this creation I used : Charming Doily Die-Light  and I love school from Whiff of Joy.

Challenges:
Southern Girls Challenge
 Totally Gorjuss
 Deep Ocean Challenge
Simon Says Stamp
My Mum's Craft Shop

Comments

  1. Amazing notebook, such wonderful colouring of the image.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and I love notebooks too. Hope you are feeling better. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment