Cold Norway

Hello blogcreatures,

Norway it's such an amazing country, but I must say I didn't feel like I was at home. Whenever, I get the chance to travel I wait for that feeling '' FEELS LIKE HOME,BABY!''. This time it was just cold feeling.  I am sorry for any norwegian crafters, but people there are cold just like the weather. Not friendly, sociable or kind.


The nature is just simply amazing. Not so different than Romania. However, I would like a house in the norwegian style.

While I was in Norway, I challenged myself to go on a boat. I am so scared of deep water, but since this chance can come once in a lifetime, I had to do it. But I wouldn't do it again.

 I really liked the street market. I got a few things from there. Really great things for awsome deals.
 This world is so small. Few years ago I met Daniel online and I never thought that I will get to meet him in Norway. We didn't plan anything, it just happened. Also, I went shopping at Panduro. I must say , is no longer my favorite craft store.





Hope you had a great summer time. Now let's go back to work and wait for other holidays.
 

Comments

  1. Norway is somewhere I've always wanted to visit. At least the scenery was good and you got to meet Daniel, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment