Owl about you

Morning everyone,

Hope you are having a great Sunday! I have a wonderful and sweet card to share today, using a beautiful digi design from Lia Stampz. We have a new challenge over at Lia Stampz, so please stop by and play along if you wish.

I know that my Youtube channel is very quiet lately, but I seriously try to find better lighting and camera for my videos. But , today I have a video on how I did the colouring for these two adorable owls.


Supplies:
Digital stamp -Owls set .woodland  stamp. bird stamp. owl stamp. LiaStampz 
Challenges: 

Comments

  1. BEAUTIFUL layering and details, Maria! Love the shading and coloring! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Things That Fly” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. From thousands of cards I can see your ones, Maria! It's fabulous!!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable image Marion, great coloured and such fabulous layers and background!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful video, Maria! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment