Kindness

Hello everyone,

Hope you are having a good day! There is a few things I love about summer: watermelon, lemonade and ice cream! Today I made a tag using different dies from  Sizzix. I made my own watermelon and lemon shapes using circle dies from Sizzix. So easy, so quick, so much fun! Love using basic dies to  create my own shapes and designs!

You can check out Sizzix , for really good deals and inspiration, by clicking over here. Also, if you love using supplies from Sizzix , then share them on your social media using #sizzixplus.




Supplies:

657551   Medium_658784  Medium_660258  Medium_658610 Medium_660200
Challenges:


Comments

  1. I love your sentiment, Maria, and your wonderful tag as well! Yes, lemonade and ice cream are right up there for me, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! It is very summery!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment