For you with love

Hello everyone,

If you follow my blog, then you know I love working with dies and stamps. A few months ago I made a blog post about transforming dies into stamps. Because I love this technique, I decided to use it again to create a simple card. ''Back to nature'' die from Sizzix is my favorite leaf die at the moment. I just love the design.

Also, you must check out these gorgeous quick christmas cards from Sizzix. I really love the final results. Actually I will try to recreate one of the cards. Just gorgeous!

I hope you like today's creation. If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments down below. Have a lovely day!

Supplies:

Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 3PK - Back to Nature  Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 4PK - Tag & Phrases  Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray) 



Comments

Post a Comment