Hot chocolate

Morning ,

Can't belive how fast this year went by...Thank you for the lovely support this year! For the sweet comments, feedback, for the great opportunities and just for reading my blog. Means a lot!

 This is going to be my last blog post for 2015. For today, I have a fun and creative card. I used different dies from Sizzix to create my own milkshake. As always, I love using different dies to create my own shapes/design.

Still need a last minute idea for Christmas? Check out Sizzix for inspiration and creative projects.

Well I guess that's all for now...Enjoy the winter holidays with your family and loved ones! If you want to keep up with me, please follow me on Instagram. Take care of you and stay safe! Happy holidays!

Supplies:
Sizzix Big Shot Plus Machine Only (White & Gray)  Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles  Sizzix Framelits Die Set 7PK - Ovals
  Sizzix Framelits Die Set 10PK - Rectangles #2  Sizzix Framelits Die Set 8PK - Circles, Scallop Sizzix Triplits Die Set 9PK - Cupcakes

Challenges:
Less is more
613 Avenue Create
Simon Says Stamp

Comments

  1. Very nicely crafted! Any latte lover will enjoy this card! Thanks so much for sharing with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Hot Chocolate card, yum really fancy one now.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. What clever use of your dies - super card!
    Thank you for joining our last challenge of the year and wishing you a very happy new year.
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of your dies and I love the little twine/sequin combo.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is TOO cute and I love everything about it! Just a brilliant design and use of supplies! I'm really impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stylish and fabulous.
    Homespun dream! Thanks so much for playing along and a Happy New Year to you.
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry that I'm so late in commenting but having various visitors over the holiday period made me rather behind!
    This is super and so apt for our homespun challenge!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is more"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment