You give me butterflies


Hello there,

Happy Valentine's day for those who celebrate this holiday! I have a new card today, with the love theme, but I think it can be used for mother's day easily. I used supplies from Tonic Studios. Playing with glitter can be fun! Make sure you don't wear black clothes, because it goes everywhere, but still no big deal. I enjoy it!

I used the inlaid technique probably for the first time, I really like it and I plan to do it again. What do you think?

If you haven't tried the Nuvo collection from Tonic Studios, then you must! They have a great selection of glitters, paste, drops and so much more.  I love them!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Supplies:

https://tonic-studios.co.uk/product/patterned-panels-vibrant-damask-1330e/Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter - Rose Gold - 718NNuvo Pure Sheen Glitter - Blue Sapphire - 726N      543n_product_1000_rgb  766E_PRODUCT_1000_RGB 

Comments