10 March 2017

Friends

Hello there, 

Today's card is pretty simple,but still beautiful and perfect to write a short message. I have a video tutorial for this card, if you want to have a look and maybe get inspired to do some stamping. 

Whimsy Stamps has a beautiful collection of stamps, including this ''Lovely Lavender'' clear set. I used two different ink pads and double stamping. To make my stamping go faster and easier, I used Mini MISTI from My Sweet Petunia.


The NUVO jewel drops from Tonic Studios add a super nice effect to any project. I love them ! You must give it a try.
If you like today's post, please come back for more. Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend!

Supplies:

Lovely Lavender  MINI MISTI  644n_product_1000_rgb

1 comment:

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected