14 March 2017

You are

Hello there,

I hope you have a great start this week. I'm back with a new card I made, using stamps from Whimsy Stamps. I love using my stamps with the MISTI tool from My Sweet Petunia, because I get great stamping results. I used the new Creative Corners to get this beautiful stamped layout for my card. If you want to see how they work, check out this video over here.


This card is pretty simple, but the message is very beautiful. A reminder to any of your loved ones, that they are amazing no matter what. My favorite ink pads at the moment are Archival Ink. I love them and I hope to grow my collection. You can never have enough ink pads.

I hope you like today's card. I hope to ''see'' you again very soon. Have a great day!

Supplies:

Get in Line   You Are  Christmas Cheer Enamel Dots   MISTI   https://www.mysweetpetunia.com/product-p/set-of-creative-corners-.htm   644n_product_1000_rgb 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected