05 June 2017

Happy birthday to you

Hello,

Some say that CAS cards are so easy to make. Well, not really. If you like layers and details, you will have some issues not knowing when to stop. Today's card is pretty simple, but the design is very beautiful . A great way to keep cards simple is to go monochromatic. This is a great tip too if you have a small crafty stash. 

If you want to see how I made this card, please visit my Youtube channel.


When I do stamping, I prefer to use a stamping tool. The MISTI from My Sweet Petunia works really great and the process is so much faster, than using an acrylic block.

If  you like toady's card, please check out the other creations on my blog or come again next time.  Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!


Supplies:

My Sweet Petunia Original MISTI
My Sweet Petunia Creative Corners
Concord & 9th Many Mandalas
Tonic Studios Nuvo Embellishment Mousse Powder blue
Whimsy Stamps Hand Stitched Nested Rectangles

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Maria, this is an excellent CAS card full of sparkle and pizzazz!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected