Boo


Hello,

Have you seen the new release from Whimsy Stamps? Halloween designs already?! Wow! Time goes by way too fast. As you probably know I don't really celebrate Halloween in my country, but I still like to make one or two Halloween themed creations.

The one I made today has a little twist and I really like it!


The set I used is called ''Paper Dolly Polly '' and is not as creepy as the one I created. Is actually cute, but I wanted to make this tag a bit creepy by spinning the head.



I'm not sure if there is a tutorial on how to do it, but if any of you would like to know how I did it, please let me know in the comments below.

Please visit Whimsy Stamps for great crafting supplies and inspiration. Enjoy your day!

Supplies:

Whimsy Stamps Paper Dolly Polly
Whimsy Stamps Brush Script Lowercase Alphabet
Whimsy Stamps Hand Stitched Borders

Comments

Post a Comment