17 July 2017

Happy Birthday


Hello everyone

Are you ready for a new week? I think we can do it! Today's card is pretty cute! I have a rule when it comes to receiving flowers. I prefer if they come from your garden or if you ''steal '' them from a garden. Or give me a card like the one I made today, using cute floral stamps.


I don't always use stamps with matching dies, but today I did and I have a video tutorial on my Youtube channel where I show you how to get it done faster and easier by using a stamping tool. The one I use is the MISTI tool from My Sweet Petunia. You get to pick from three different sizes. I prefer the MINI MISTI for small stamps.
 
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comments below. That's it for today. Have a lovely day.

Supplies:

My Sweet Petunia - MISTI
My Sweet Petunia - Creative Corners

1 comment:

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected