07 September 2017

Christmas girl

Hello there,

Today's card is part of the new Whimsy Stamps release. They have new and different designs and the stamp I used today is called ''Gingerbread Gal''.


If you are looking for nice Christmas stamps, Whimsy Stamps has a great collection of those and not only. They are not complicated designs and you can use your pencils, markers, watercolors to color in these stamped designs. As you probably know by know, I love my Inktense pencils. They are my favorite!

I hope you like today's card. I try to keep them simple, because the coloring takes a long time.
You are always welcome to my blog and my other social media accounts.

'till next time, stay safe and have a great day!

2 comments:

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected