06 September 2017

Sending big hugs

Hello everyone,

I have a quick card and tutorial for you today, over at Tonic Studios. A fun and easy tutorial on how to create your own glitter pattern paper,using stamps and glitter embossing powder.


I kept the card pretty simple, but you can do it as you wish. If you want to use colorful glitter embossing powder go for it. In real life the glitter looks stunning. Check out the full step by step tutorial and post over at Tonic Studios.

As always, if you have questions, please let me know below. If you want to try out Tonic Studios supplies, then go for it. They have great supplies and I must say, that the NUVO collection is my favorite .

Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected