Santa Mini Treat Box

Happy Monday everyone,

Hope you had a great weekend. I have a new creation for today. Not a card, but a mini gift bag, I made using supplies from Tonic Studios. I know is atumn and Christmas is still a bit far away from now, but I made many autumn themed creations and it was about time to make something with the ''Christmas Buildables- Mr&Mrs Claus'' die set.


It's so easy to use their buildables dies and the result looks so cute! I made my own glitter paper by using double sided tape and silver glitter. It is a good tip, if you don't have the glitter paper. Plus glitter goes so well with Christmas. I love it!

That's all for today! As always, thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

Tonic Studios Christmas Buildables Mr&Mrs Claus Die
Tonic Studios Nuvo Glitter Silver
Tonic Studios Nuvo Key Lime Jewel Drops
Tonic Studios Tent Gift bag
 

Comments