Be my Valentine!

Hello everyone,

I don't always keep up with the crafty bits, when it comes to stamps, dies, papers, etc.. But I still enjoy playing with Lia Stampz Digital Stamps. Now, if you remember, Lia Stampz is one of my friends and I used to be in her design team. She still does an amazing job and today's card is made, using one of her designs called: Bear Love.


I used coloring pencils, this time on white cardstock and I like the result. I used to do that on kraft cardstock,but I like trying new ways . This card is not just for Valentine's day. Add a sentiment and a different background and it would work for any other occasion,

Maybe I should invest in some more professional coloring pencils. Adding that to my wishlist. What's on yours?

I hope you check out Lia's beautiful work and support her, because she is really a great artist.
As always, thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Supplies:

Lia Stampz Bear Love
Whimsy Stamps Hearts of love
Whimsy Stamps  It's a Party enamel dots
Whimsy Stamps Christmas Cheer enamel dots

Comments

Post a Comment