Follow your heart

Hello everyone,

Today's card is one of those with ''no stamping'' on. However,the chipboards from Scrapiniec work really great and there is no need for stamping a sentiment. The ''Follow your heart'' chipboard looks just perfect.


I tried to use different paints to add some color to these chipboards, but I feel like the alcohol markers work so much better in my case, because they blend super nice and they dry really fast. I used the markers from Tonic Studios.

Over at Scrapiniec you can find so many beautiful chipboards and great inspiration from our great design team.
I hope you feel inspired to try something new today. I always try to get out of my comfort zone and do something different.

That's all for today. Thanks for stopping by! Havea great day!

Supplies:

4979 - Tatting Communion - 2 layers big Host 01 - dwuwarstwowa Hostia duża 01
4950 - Clouded hearts - Baloon - chipboard set
4987 - Tatting Communion - Lillys - Lilie
4814 - Confetti - serduszka

Comments

Post a Comment