Mini Popcorn box & Greetings card ft. Tonic Craft Kit no.9

Hello everyone,

I have two creations to share today. I made them using the Tonic Craft Kit no.9 and they are pretty easy to make if you have the kit. If you don't,then check out Tonic Studios for their supplies to create something similar.

The die that comes with the kit is really beautiful, but I wanted to use it in a different way. I made a mini popcorn box and you can check out the video I made on my Youtube channel to see how to make it.

The kit is really beautiful and I love the cardstock . I used that along with a die from the kit to create this scallop edge for the front of my card. That glitter and shine from the cardstock is so beautiful in real life! I just love it!


If you are not into kits, then you can check out their other supplies. I love the NUVO collection and their new products look really good. I can't wait to try out some. I already love their NUVO alcohol markers, NUVO drops , etc.. Plus their new confetti and sequins look so good! I have to make something with those ASAP and share it with you.

I hope you liked today's creations. If you did,please check out my Instagram for updates and extras.
Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:

Tonic Craft Kit no.9
Tonic Studios Smooth Precision Glue Pen
Tonic Studios Nuvo - Ink Pad - Black Shadow 
Tonic Studios Tim Holtz - 8.5" / 22cm Trimmer

Comments

Post a Comment